Tuesday 31 January 2012

Infinity/loop scarf from fleece and cotton

I made it a few months ago, before I bought my new bleu winter coat (did I know?). I have made an infinity scarf which has one site dark bleu fleece and the other side nice flower-printed cotton. Use easy going cotton, not the stiff stuff.
I have cut a piece of 30 cm by 1.40 cm of both fabrics, put right side on each other and locked/sewed 3 sides together. Turned it around and put the sewed short side into the open short side. Pushing the fabric a little inside of the open side and sewed it all together (try to make it as flat as possible!)
I love this scarf! It’s not to warm, it’s not to bulky, and it looks great with my new coat! Of course I did not stop with one scarf and made many more. I will put some more pictures online soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment