Tuesday 31 January 2012

Little toddler dress

Last summer I actually finally got into sewing a bit more. I did a few bags in the past but nothing major and definitely no clothing! I thought the best way to start learning sewing clothes is by starting small. I took that literally and started sewing a toddler dress for our youngest niece. It was for her first b-day but as you can adjust the size she could wear it for at least 3 summers.

I found the pattern on Burda.com, It is one of the free patterns and it’s from Oliver.S. I thought this pattern would be so easy…I should be able to do it. And I did! See the results and say ahhhh waith me! Of course the very pretty fabric (bought in a fabric shop in Belgium during one of our weekends-away) makes this dress look even better!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment